With Service Kit 37 for STIHL petrol blowers and vacuum shredders, you can carry out simple maintenance work on your machine yourself. Regular standard maintenance, such as replacing the air and fuel filters and the spark plug, increases the service life of your machine. And because of this, you yourself can help to ensure that machine components and parts are protected from dirt and damage so they always works reliably and with optimum performance.
Service Kit 37 for BG 86 and SH 86 includes the following components for standard maintenance:
- HD2 air filter
- Spark plug
- Fuel filter
The STIHL HD2 air filter is suitable for all operating conditions and can therefore be used universally. Thanks to its fine pores, it offers a very high filter quality and filters even the finest dirt from the intake air. By replacing the HD2 filter, the motor is reliably protected against the ingress of abrasive dust. The performance is retained, the consumption is low and you can continue to start your STIHL machine as easily as usual.
You should also check the fuel filter so that no foreign particles enter the engine via the fuel. Regular replacement of these components protects the engine and supports its long service life. Changing the spark plug is also recommended so that clean combustion in the engine and thus optimal performance of your implement is possible.
You do not need any additional tools for standard maintenance work. You can use the combination wrench from the scope of delivery of your blower or vacuum shredder to change the air filter and spark plug. A cardboard hook is integrated in the packaging of the service kit to release the fuel filter.
*For BG 86 / SH 86 models after 2013
- For STIHL BG 86 blower and SH 86 vacuum shredder
- For suitability of the service kit, observe the machine number of the motor unit
- Standard maintenance components for domestic and professional users
- To support the longevity of your machine through proactive maintenance
- With HD2 air filter, spark plug and fuel filter
- Easy replacement of parts with the combination socket tool of your finished machine
- Convenient fuel filter replacement thanks to cardboard hooks supplied