Woods Asset Finance
Woods Asset Finance powered by the Thurlow Nunn Group offers flexible finance solutions to power your business; whether you are looking to source brand new or used equipment or looking to refinance existing assets to support your cash flow.
We work with all businesses across all industries and help achieve your goals and growth plans. Woods Asset Finance can offer one-off funding for a new asset or support you with much larger complex purchases.
Our financing solutions include Hire Purchase, Finance Lease, Contract Hire and more for all capital asset purchases.
Contact us if you would like to find out how Woods Asset Finance funding solutions could relieve pressure on your cash flow and help you get the equipment you need.
Here are just some of the assets we can help you finance:
- Agricultural and forestry machines and equipment
- Commercial vans and heavy good vehicles and trailers
- Construction equipment and machines
- Manufacturing equipment and industrial machinery
- Material handling and lifting equipment
- Printing equipment
- Crop storage facilities and equipment
- Busses and coaches
- Computers and IT solutions
- Plant hire equipment
Contact us to discuss planned or unplanned purchases requiring a pragmatic approach to funding your next investment.
Advantages of Woods Asset Finance
- Financing of new and used equipment
- Competitive fixed interest rates
- Transparent costs
- Bespoke cash flow matched repayment plans with flexibility
- Fast and professional service
- Dedication to mutual success
Thurlow Nunn Standen Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Any finance quotation does not constitute an offer, and is valid for 14 days. All agreements are subject to acceptance and underwriting prior to any exchange of funds. Any figures may change subject to variations in Bank Base Lending rates. A Documentation fee of £150.00 applies to all agreements. Thurlow Nunn Standen Ltd and Woods Asset Finance are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority where applicable. Finance is available for business use in the UK only, applicants must be over 18 years old.