The Stihl HTA50 Cordless Pole Pruner is very lightweight featuring high cutting performance for tree maintenance work in medium-sized to large gardens. The Stihl HTA50 is part of the AK System and is fitted with 1⁄4″ P – PM3 saw chain and Rollomatic E Mini guide bar. The HTA 50 has side-mounted chain tensioning and a branch hook for easy removal of cuttings from the tree canopy (for use on small branches only).
The machine includes a semi-transparent oil tank for quick and easy checks of the oil during use. With an ergonomic control unit and detachable shaft for easy transport and space-saving storage.
Cannot be used with Kombi attachments, HLA 56 hedge cutting head, RTS harness or HLA 56 shaft extension.
Working time with recommended AK 20 battery is up to 45 minutes / 170 cuts (when sawing 10×10 timber).
The Stihl HTA50 Cordless Pole Pruner has the following features:
- Lightweight cordless pole pruner for tree and shrub maintenance
- Individual tool available to purchase without battery and charger, and as an inclusive set.
- Intuitive control handle suitable for both right-handed and left-handed use
- Remove loose branches safely with robust branch hook
- Detachable shaft makes transport easier.
- Set total length of pole pruner 280cm
- HTA 50cm Shaft Extension is available to purchase separately.
Stihl HTA50 Pole Pruner is available for home delivery or FREE click and collect from any of our five branches.