Cleaning and care kit for the maintenance of STIHL chainsaws.
VarioClean Eco is made up from ingredients of natural origin and a spray bottle that is made from recycled material. It’s a special cleaner for dissolving and removing organic oil residues on STIHL chainsaws and cutting attachments (STIHL HD2 filter, wire and PA filter), making it an essential cleaner for all chainsaw users.
To use VarioClean Eco, simply spray the appropriate area of your chainsaw, wash off with water after 3 to 5 minutes of exposure time, and dry with a cloth. To further protect your cutting attachment from corrosion, try using Multispray.
The cleaning brush that is included is great for getting to those difficult to clean areas, such as the oil pickup hole and the bar grooves.
Included in the kit:
- 1 × VarioClean Eco, 150 ml
- 1 × Cleaning brush with groove cleaner
- Care & clean kit for STIHL chainsaws
- For professional and domestic users
- Includes STIHL VarioClean Eco and cleaning brush with groove cleaner
- Removes dirt thoroughly and gently
- Easy cleaning of the HD2 air filter
VariocleanAQUA, DISODIUM METASILICATE, SODIUM LAURIMINODIPROPIONATE, SODIUM POLYACRYLAT
Hazard and safety instructions
May be corrosive to metals. Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.