Do you share my data with other organisations?
We keep your data inside Thurlow Nunn Standen and use it to give you services or to do our best to improve your experience with us.
We only share your data if you ask us or give us your permission, or to give you a service you have specifically asked for, such as:
• Purchasing an item of machinery
• An extended warranty
• A financial agreement you have signed when purchasing a vehicle
If we do share your data outside of Thurlow Nunn Standen, we will:
• Always make sure we have obtained your permission to do so
• Share it in a secure way
• We will only disclose your information if it is required or permitted by law (for example governing bodies and law enforcement agencies).
We share data safely and securely with the following businesses:
AGCO Ltd, Abbey Park, Stoneleigh, Kenilworth, CV8 2TQ
AS Communications, Agden Green Farm, The Green, Great Staughton, St Neots, Cambs PE19 5DQ
Bomford Turner Ltd, Salford Towers, Evesham, Worcs WR11 5SW
Chafer Machinery Ltd, 1 Cow Lane, Upton, Gainsborough, Lincs DN21 5PB
R H Claydon Ltd, Saxham Ind Est, Little Saxham, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk IP28 6RZ
Giant, c/o Kirkland UK, Griffins Farm, Pleasure House Lane, Sutton Valence, Maidstone ME17 3NW
Grimme UK Ltd, Station Road, Swineshead, Boston, Lincs PE20 3PS
HE-VA, Cherry Holt Road, Bourne, Lincs PE10 9LA
HM Trailers, Herons Farm, Herons Lane, Fyfield, Essex CM5 0RQ
Horstine Farmery, 1 Cow Lane, Upton, Gainsborough, Lincs DN21 5PB
Kubota UK Ltd, Dormer Road, Thame, Oxfordshire OX9 3UN
Kverneland Group UK Ltd, Walkers Lane, Lea Green, St Helens, Merseyside WA9 4AF
LH Agro UK, 54 Edison Road, St Ives, Cambs PE27 3LF
Major Equipment Ltd, Major Ind Est, Walkers, Middleton Road, Heysham, Lancs LA3 3JJ
Merlo UK Ltd, The Paddocks, Headlands Business Park, Salisbury Road, Ringwood BH24 3BP
Opico UK Ltd, Cherry Holt Road, Bourne, Lincs PE10 9LA
RTK Farming, c/o 22 Kingfisher Walk, Linton, Cambridge CB21 4UA
Sky Drills, Cherry Holt Road, Bourne, Lincs PE10 9LA
SCH Supplies Ltd, Holbrook, Ipswich, Suffolk IP9 2PT
Stiga Ltd, Unit 8 Bluewater Estate, Bell Close, Plympton, Plymouth PL7 4JH
Stihl Ltd, Stihl House, Stanhope Road, Camberley, Surrey GU15 3YT
SUMO UK Ltd, Redgates, Melbourne, York YO42 4RG
Viking Ltd, c/o Stihl House, Stanhope Road, Camberley, Surrey GU15 3YT
Votex Hereford Ltd, Redhill Depot, Ross Road, Hereford HR2 8BH
Warwick Trailers, The Dean, Alresford, Hampshire SO24 9BN
Wessex International, Caxton Close, East Portway Ind Est, Andover, Hampshire SP10 3QN
AGCO Finance Ltd, PO Box 4525, Abbey Park, Kenilworth CV8 9AX
BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions Ltd, Northern Cross, Basing View, Basingstoke, Hampshire RG21 4HL
De Lage Landen Leasing Ltd, Building 7, Croxley Park, Watford WD18 8YN
Deutsche Leasing, 45 London Road, Reigate, Surrey RH2 9PY
Financial Services Authority, ITC, Monarch Court, Emersons Green, Bristol, BS16 7FH
DVLA, Swansea SA99 1BN
Events hosts where details such as a name is required for health and safety or attendance requirements
What do you commit to doing with my data?
We promise to process your data lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner.
Your data will only be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes. Further processing for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes shall not be considered to be incompatible with the initial purposes.
We will ensure that the data we collect with your permission is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which it is processed.
We will ensure that the data we take from you is accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date. Every reasonable step will be taken to ensure that your data that is inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which it is processed, is erased or rectified without delay.
Your data will be processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate organisational measures.
Thurlow Nunn Standen – Our promise to you
Asking for your consent
• We will check that consent is the most appropriate lawful basis for processing.
• We will make the request for consent prominent and separate from our terms and conditions.
• We will ask you to positively opt in.
• We don’t use pre-ticked boxes, or any other type of consent by default.
• We use clear, plain language that is easy to understand.
• We specify why we want the data and what we’re going to do with it.
• We have named our organisation and any third parties.
• We tell you how you can withdraw your consent.
• We ensure that you can refuse to consent without detriment.
• We don’t make consent a precondition of our services to you.
• We keep a record of when and how we obtained consent from you.
Managing your consent
• We regularly review consents to check that the relationship, the processing and the purposes have not changed.
• We have processes in place to refresh consent
• We make it easy for you to withdraw your consent at any time, and publicise how to do so on our website.
• We act on withdrawals of consent as soon as we can.
• We don’t penalise you, should you wish to withdraw consent